LEARNER DRIVER INSURANCE
- Short Term & Annual Policies for Learners
- Comprehensive Cover – Certificate Emailed Instantly
- Cover for Practising in Someone Else’s Car
- Insurance for Learning to Drive in Your Own Car
2015: The Year To Get On The Road
Whether it’s your New Year’s resolution to start learning to drive, or it has been on the agenda for slightly too long, 2015 is the year to get on the road! Here are some reasons why…
- Train fares are to rise by 2.2% from January making them even more pricey than they already are. Meanwhile, the average price of petrol hit a four-year low this year, and is now less than £1.20 per litre.
- Insurance is now more affordable for new drivers with telemetric boxes becoming increasingly popular amongst new drivers. Having a black box means that if you drive well you will receive money back from your insurance!
- Private practice also saw a rise this year, with family members supporting their children to get on the road in a cheaper, faster way. Also with driving tests developing to reflect real life driving situations and talks of implementing a Sat Nav section in the driving test, private practice is more valuable than ever to develop these skills.
- This year the government made a sufficient effort to help new drivers get on the road by cutting costs. Applying for a provisional licence was reduced to £34 from £50 and the theory test was lowered from £31 to £25 and is set to drop to £23 in October 2015.
So what better time to get a driving licence than 2015!
Good Luck and a Happy New Year from all the team at InsureLearnerDriver!