LEARNER DRIVER INSURANCE
- Short Term & Annual Policies for Learners
- Comprehensive Cover – Certificate Emailed Instantly
- Cover for Practising in Someone Else’s Car
- Insurance for Learning to Drive in Your Own Car
7 Day Learner Driver Insurance & How it Can Help You
Available to learners looking to practice in a borrowed car, InsureLearnerDriver can provide instant comprehensive cover through our website. Simply fill out the key parts of your information and in a matter of minutes, your printable insurance documents will be sent to you. This allows the learner to get on the road the very same day.
What’s Covered in a 7 Day Learner Driver Insurance Policy?
Our 7 days learner driver insurance covers many of the things you’d expect from an annual comprehensive policy, including:
- Accidental damage caused to the insured vehicle;
- Any damage caused by fire, theft or vandalism;
- Cover for accidental damage to the property of a third party up to the value of £20 million;
- Legal obligations to third party claims for injury or property damage;
- Cover for any emergency treatment required.
A Cost-Effective Solution
Learning to drive isn’t cheap. Provisional licence costs, driving lessons, test booking fees and the cost of a new car are hard to keep up with.
Here at InsureLearnerDriver, we strive to keep our rates competitive, so you can enjoy the freedom of private practice at an affordable price. If you take out a 7 day learner driver insurance policy, you can use the time to practice everything you’ve previously picked up in your driving lessons and gain more driving experience at your own pace.
No Claims Bonus is Protected
If you’re a learner driver who wants to borrow a car to practice in, you’ll be pleased to know that an InsureLearnerDriver 7 day learner driver insurance is a stand alone policy within itself, which means the owners No Claims Discount is protected in the event of a claim.
At InsureLearnerDriver, we are proud to be able to offer flexible policy lengths to suit all learner drivers. Perhaps the school holidays are coming up and you have a free week? Once you’ve bought 7 day learner driver insurance, you can pick and choose when you want to practice your driving.
For more tips on staying safe on the roads, or for regular driving test tips, follow us on social media: