LEARNER DRIVER INSURANCE
- Short Term & Annual Policies for Learners
- Comprehensive Cover – Certificate Emailed Instantly
- Cover for Practising in Someone Else’s Car
- Insurance for Learning to Drive in Your Own Car
Motor Excess Protection Insurance
… claim back your excess and peace of mind …
Excess protection insurance is designed to allow you to claim back your policy excess on your InsureDaily insurance policy in the unfortunate event of you being involved in an incident where you have no other means of recovering your excess.
- An accident where you are at fault or partially to blame
- Your vehicle is damaged by fire
- Your vehicle is stolen
What’s not covered?
- Any claim where the cost of the claim is less than the policy excess
- Any claim not notified to Insurers within 30 days
- Policy excesses relating to personal effects or audio cover
Full details and conditions of our Motor Excess Protection insurance is available here.
This policy cover has been arranged with Universal Insurance Company (Guernsey) Ltd. Sky Insurance is connected for the purposes of the Insurance Companies Regulations 1994 to Universal Insurance Company (Guernsey) Ltd who is authorised and regulated by the Guernsey Financial Services Commission.