LEARNER DRIVER INSURANCE
- Short Term & Annual Policies for Learners
- Comprehensive Cover – Certificate Emailed Instantly
- Cover for Practising in Someone Else’s Car
- Insurance for Learning to Drive in Your Own Car
8 Things You’ll Know If You Take Public Transport
If you regularly take public transport you’ll know of the struggles it can bring. Here are 8 things you’ll know if you take public transport – motivation to pass your driving test, we think so!
1. People talking too loudly
2. The struggle to find a seat
3. And when that fails…having to play the balancing game
4. The feeling of finding that last bit of change you need to get the bus
5. Pretending to be engrossed in your phone (or anything) so nobody asks you to move up one to get to the seat you’re blocking
6. People who decide to eat their dinner next to you
7. People actually offering you a seat. Why? Do I look like an OAP or pregnant?
8. Having to listen to other people’s loud music
Let us know what you find annoying on public transport…