However long you have been having lessons with your driving instructor these things are bound to happen once!
1. When you’re having a great time but they aren’t.
2. When you have to pull over and discuss something you just did wrong.
3. When you accidentally damage your instructors alloy wheels.
4. When your instructor suggests that you should find another instructor because of a lack of progress.
5. When you find that testing your driving instructors patience makes your driving lessons that little bit funner.
6. When the diagrams that your driving instructor uses to explain a manoeuvre come out – which you’ll just never understand.
7. When you have to pay the instructor at the end of a lesson.
8. When you inappropriately hug your driving instructor for too long after you pass your test.
To get extra practice on top of your driving lessons, get a quote for some learner driver insurance online today. Extra private practice can help to increase your confidence and driving ability for both before and after your driving test. It is recommended that you have 22 hours of private practice but it is up to you how long you get covered for. From one day to one year, whether you top up as you need it or get covered for your target number of days/months until you pass, it is up to you.