LEARNER DRIVER INSURANCE
- Short Term & Annual Policies for Learners
- Comprehensive Cover – Certificate Emailed Instantly
- Cover for Practising in Someone Else’s Car
- Insurance for Learning to Drive in Your Own Car
8 Things, Unimportant When Driving Home For Christmas
Even though you may be a learner driver you can’t beat putting Chris Rea, ‘Driving Home for Christmas’ on and…well driving home (even if you are just driving back from your driving lesson or a few miles up the road from practice).
The Christmas lights, the festive spirit and the realisation that you have a few days of purely eating, opening presents and watching Christmas films is enough to be blissfully unfazed by some of the things that usually really frustrate you during your driving practice, like…
1. Sitting in traffic
2. The fact that you keep stalling
3. Other drivers tailgating you because you have a car covered in L plates
4. The fact you have your driving instructor or a nagging family member in your passenger seat panicking you
5. When you let other drivers go and they don’t say thank you
6. When you happen to stop when passing a group of people you know in your learner’s car
7. You’re approaching that big scary roundabout you always dread
8. The fact you are now lost, but hey it’s Christmas!
For a little Christmas practice in somebody else’s car before your driving test get a quote now.
Images Source: Giphy.com