It’s easy to get caught up on price when buying a car, but the cheapest is not always what’s most worthwhile.
When you come to pick your car, don’t just go for the cheapest option. Evaluate all factors to find a car that’s best suited and most ‘worth it’ for you.
This quiz is ultimately just a bit of fun, but it has been designed to help highlight a few important purchasing points for a new driver, as well as test your knowledge about some typical young driver cars.
More than Learner Driver Insurance
Insurelearnerdriver want to do more than just provide learner drivers with learner driver insurance. We want to help young and new drivers even after the driving test and into the future. Take the test, it may give you something new to think about when you got to buy your own car.
Let’s break it down
When selecting a car there are a few things we recommend considering:
- Cost – this is perhaps the first thing a new driver looks at when selecting a car, is it affordable?
- Payment method – how do you intend to purchase the car? Do you want to pay for it in full? Or in instalments?
- Design and features – does the car have the appropriate design and features for the sort of driving you’ll be doing? And will you be happy with it a few years down the line?
- Warranty – does the car have a warranty period you are comfortable with?
- Insurance – can you afford the insurance costs that come with it?
If you consider all the above, you put yourself in a better position when you enter the dealership. You’ll know what sort of car you want, and how you are going to get it.
Did our quiz help? Let us know in the comments below.
Know someone looking to buy a car? Why not send them this quiz too. They may also be interested in getting insurance. Our parent company Sky Insurance provide Young Driver policies, perfect for those who have just passed and want to or do own their own car.