Annual Learner Driver Insurance
FOR LEARNERS WITH THEIR OWN CAR
It might be worth considering which option is best suited for your situation - feel free to call our speacialist team who can run through the options available to you.
Start Earning Your Own No Claims Bonus
You could purchase an Annual Owner Learner policy, with the knowledge that should you pass your Driving Test during the year, you will get a pro-rata refund, less any cancellation fees. The other option is to go straight for the more expensive Black Box policy, but start the process of earning your first year's No Claims Bonus.
If you are looking for an Annual Learner Driver Policy in your own car, these are arranged through our sister company, Safely Insured. You can either arrange an online quote by clicking 'Annual Learner Owner Quote' above or you may prefer to call our Young Drivers team to talk through the best options for you - Call: 03303 331 256 *please note, they can only deal with Annual Learner and Annual Black Box policy quotes and enquiries.
Using our many years of experience in the motor insurance market we provide cover for vehicles up to 12 years old and up to group 16 at highly competitive premiums. Our policies also allow you to include Comprehensive cover for up to two accompanying drivers at no extra cost, subject to their age & experience.
Call us now for your Annual Learner Driver Insurance quotation and get covered immediately.
Quote line is open Weekdays from 9am-5pm & Saturdays 9am-1pm
Annual Owner Learner Driver Insurance to Practice in your Own Car. This is an annual policy that is paid upfront, but should you ‘hopefully’ pass your test in that period, you will only be entitled for a refund if a significant period remains on the policy.
Benefits of Annual Owner Learner Driver Insurance;
- An excellent opportunity for learner drivers to potentially start building their own No Claims Bonus even before they have passed their driving test
- A provisional licence driver can purchase an annual insurance policy for their own car
- The Learner Driver can get as much extra practice as they like
- A more cost effective way to practice in addition to your driving lessons
- Flexibility to drive whenever you need some extra driving practice
- Your vehicle will have Comprehensive cover, which means both the Third Party and your Own Car will be covered
- Market value up to £20,000
- 24 hr Claims Helpline
- Personal Belongings
- Audio and Navigation Equipment
- Windscreen Cover
- Free Courtesy Car
You must be accompanied in the car at all times by an adult who:
- has held a full UK driving licence for over 3 years
- is between the ages of 25-72
Your Own Car Learner Driver Insurance Quote
For Learners with their own car, you can either call 03303 331 256 or get an online quote for Annual Learner Driver Insurance by click the ‘Get A Quote’ button below.