LEARNER DRIVER INSURANCE
- Short Term & Annual Policies for Learners
- Comprehensive Cover – Certificate Emailed Instantly
- Cover for Practising in Someone Else’s Car
- Insurance for Learning to Drive in Your Own Car
Why are cookies essential to how customers use the Sky Insurance Group Websites?
- To monitor and manage our Website traffic.
- To understand how our advertising campaigns and promotions within the Sky Insurance Websites are working to improve our site design, offers and promotions. None of the cookies used on our Website collect personally identifiable information about you and no information is passed to third parties
Two types of cookies are used on this Website:
These are temporary cookies, which only exist in the period you access the Website (or more strictly, until you close the browser after accessing the Website). Session cookies help the Website remember what you chose on the previous page, therefore avoiding having to re-enter information. On our Website, these cookies do not contain personal information, and cannot be used to identify you.
These are cookies, which remain on your device after you have visited our Website. These cookies help us identify you as a unique visitor (by storing a randomly generated number).
The length of time a cookie will remain on your device will depend on the type of cookie. On our Websites, these cookies do not contain personal information, and cannot be used to identify you.
How to control and delete cookies
Alternatively, you may wish to visit www.aboutcookies.org which contains comprehensive information on how to do this on a wide variety of browsers. You will also find details on how to delete cookies from your computer (including those from this visit) as well as more general information about cookies. For information on how to do this on the browser of your mobile device you will need to refer to your handset manual.