LEARNER DRIVER INSURANCE
- Short Term & Annual Policies for Learners
- Comprehensive Cover – Certificate Emailed Instantly
- Cover for Practising in Someone Else’s Car
- Insurance for Learning to Drive in Your Own Car
One Month Learner Insurance
Are you a learner driver looking to supplement paid driving tuition with private practice? If so then our one month insurance policies are perfect.
This short term car insurance policy for learner drivers represents fantastic value for money, enabling the policy holder to drive a car (up to group 28 and of a current market value of £25,000) under supervision for four weeks.
What’s Covered Under One Month Learner Insurance
Our one month learner insurance covers all of the essentials that you need as a learner driver, including:
- Damage as a result of fire, theft or vandalism;
- Damage incurred by the insured vehicle as a result of an accident;
- Accidental damage incurred by property of a third party up to the value of £20 million;
- Legal obligations to claims from third parties for damage to property or personal injury;
- Cover for any emergency treatment that is required.
As soon as you have completed your purchase we will send you electronic documents that can be printed out, enabling you to get out on the road the same day. Get a Quote from us or check out our FAQs to find out more.
Enjoy Extensive & Unlimited Private Practice
All learner drivers need expert tuition to teach them the nuances and technicalities of passing their tests, but private practice can help to cement that knowledge and give the learner the confidence and skills boost they need.
With our one month insurance you can enjoy the benefits of unlimited practice in the four weeks leading up to your practical test – experience that could prove invaluable in helping you pass – without compromising the No Claims Discount of the car owner.