LEARNER DRIVER INSURANCE
- Short Term & Annual Policies for Learners
- Comprehensive Cover – Certificate Emailed Instantly
- Cover for Practising in Someone Else’s Car
- Insurance for Learning to Drive in Your Own Car
Provisional Driver Insurance
Here at InsureLearnerDriver, we like to cater for all situations that provisional licence holders may find themselves in whilst learning to drive.
We offer four types of Provisional Driver Insurance;
- Policies for learners practising in a borrowed car (from 1-6 days) – short term policies that can be purchased instantly online. Ages 17-30 covered.
- Policies for learners practising in a borrowed car – (from 7-140 days) – short term policies that can be purchased instantly online. Ages 17-30 covered.
- Policies for learners who own their own car – (from 28-140 days) short term policies that can be purchased instantly online. Ages 17-25 covered.
- Policies for learner who own their own car – annual policies that allow the owner to start earning their own No Claims Bonus discount. Ages 17 -25 covered.
The Benefits of InsureLearnerDriver’s Provisional Driver Insurance Policies are;
- Being able to get as much extra driving practice as possible as a provisional licence holder.
- Flexibility to arrange instant cover when you need some extra driving practice.
- A cost effective way to increase the chances of passing your driving test.
- Comprehensive cover on the vehicle whilst the learner is driving.
- All provisional driver insurance policies on a borrowed car act as an independent policy. This removes the risk of any negative effect on their own policy – like losing their No Claims Bonus discount.
Upon purchasing any of these policies, an accompanying qualified driver needs to be with the learner driver at all times.
The Policy Requirements for the Accompanying Driver are as Follows:
- Must be a full licence holder.
- Must be between 25-72 years of age.
- Must have held a full UK, EEA or EU driving licence for a minimum of 3 years.
Accompaniment by a Driving and Vehicle Standards Agency (DVSA) approved driving instructor or a DVSA qualified examiner is also permissible.
Click the button below to get a quick quote now!