LEARNER DRIVER INSURANCE
- Short Term & Annual Policies for Learners
- Comprehensive Cover – Certificate Emailed Instantly
- Cover for Practising in Someone Else’s Car
- Insurance for Learning to Drive in Your Own Car
Two Weeks Learner Insurance
Would you like the chance to be able to practice driving during the two weeks leading up to your driving test? With two weeks learner insurance from InsureLearnerDriver you can, at an affordable price and on a wide range of vehicles, up to group 28 and with a current market value of £25,000.
You may have considered being insured on the policy of family or friends, however this would place their No Claims Discount at risk. With our short term car insurance, it is only the learner who is responsible for the policy and any incidents do not affect the main policy on the vehicle.
Covering most of the things you’d expect from a comprehensive annual policy, our two weeks learner insurance includes:
- Any accidental damage caused to the insured vehicle;
- Fire, theft and vandalism;
- Third party cover for accidental damage of up to £20 million;
- Emergency treatment cover;
- Legal obligations in regards to third party claims for injury or damage to property.
Prepare for Your Test with Private Practice
Lessons from a professional driving instructor are essential for teaching you what is required to pass your driving test, but by securing 14 day learner driver insurance you can enjoy unlimited practice of the things you find difficult in the two weeks up to your practical test.
What’s more, as the insurance policy is taken out in the name of the learner, the NCD of the car owner is protected in the event of an accident.