LEARNER DRIVER INSURANCE
- Short Term & Annual Policies for Learners
- Comprehensive Cover – Certificate Emailed Instantly
- Cover for Practising in Someone Else’s Car
- Insurance for Learning to Drive in Your Own Car
Learner Driver Insurance In Somebody Else’s Car
Having problems getting covered in somebody else’s car due to the type of licence you hold. Well insurelearnerdriver has the answer. We are a leading Motor Insurance Broker and have been providing solutions for temporary short-term motor insurance policies for more than twenty years. The policy is issued in the name of the learner driver and will not affect the No Claims Bonus of the car owner’s in the event of a claim.
You can buy your temporary learner driver insurance instantly in 4 simple steps and includes provisional driver insurance from 1 – 140 days.
- Temporary learner driver insurance now from 1 day to 140 days (5 months)
- Simple pricing structure for provisional licence holders aged 17 – 30 (1 – 6 days only available to those aged 17 – 30).
- The policy is written in the name of the learner driver to protect the car owner’s No Claim Bonus
- Cover for cars up to group 28 with a current market value up to £25000*
- Instant cover arranged online and within minutes using a Debit or Credit Card
- Immediate electronic delivery of printable insurance documents
* All cars are rated between groups 1 – 50 for insurance purposes. If the car is over group 28 you will be notified during the quote process.
We cannot insure everybody under this policy and have certain exclusions which are shown in the Acceptance Criteria.